This error is generally caused by one of the following:
1. You have another browser/browser tab open which is already logged in to WebCast Manager.
2. You closed a previous instance of WebCast Manager without logging out of the site.
3. You had an issue with your browser and your session was not closed down correctly.
We hold a session open for approximately two hours and all sessions expire automatically after this period. To fix the issue straight away, try the following:
1. Check any open browsers and if you still have an active WebCast Manager session, click the logout link in the top right hand corner of the page.
2. Even if you no longer have an open browser showing WebCast Manager, your session may still be held open by another browser. You can try logging back in as that same user from the active login session. Alternatively, try closing all browsers and try again.
3. If you are still having trouble logging in, you will need to clear your browser cookies. This can be done as follows:
IE - select Internet Options -> Browsing History -> Delete. Select the cookies tick box and click delete. Firefox - select History -> Clear Recent History. Select the cookies tick box and click clear now. Chrome - select Tools -> Clear Browsing Data. Select the delete cookies tick box and click clear browsing data. Safari - select Preferences -> Security -> Show Cookies -> Remove All. Click Remove when prompted.
4. If you are still experiencing issues, please call the WorkCast team on the number given at the bottom of the login page.